Sunday, June 10, 2012

4th Bloggers Meet Up

As I have mentioned before in here , there's this local group of fashion bloggers named SurabayaVOGUE and last Friday was actually our 4th meet up. I didn't get to join the first and second since I wasn't a blogger at that time and due to my unavailability. So here's the quick overview of the whole epic crazy meet up we had.








Epic, huh? We sure had a blast and to be frank enough, even though I've just met them a couple of times I really felt the positive vibe around them. Such a great community to be in. And of course, I did a quick shot of my look. Here it goes.

Since I gained 15 pounds and I'm so proud to say that I've lost 6 of them from the start of the holiday, I can't really find the right outfit to support my figure. I came up with my Mango glamrock chic dress and of course, touches of red ALDO pumps and snake skin clutch.

Je vous aime tous!

Bisous!

Image courtesy of ReindhardtKenneth


3 comments:

  1. haii it's reinhardt kennethh haha.
    btw I look so crayzayyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. losing weight in holiday time is a miracle dear O_o tell me your secret! anyhow go post the shots with Ken & Belvin at the Eastcoast rooftop, I heard they were beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. be determined jo! remember, keep calm and just lose weight! LOL
      moi aussi, I haven't gotten the pictures either :|

      Delete