Monday, December 24, 2012

Almost Christmas


Are you as excited as I am about Christmas? Well, this excitement just couldn't wait any longer. I have to post this winter look taken with my favorite blogger long known friend...




When Nadya told me that our photo shoot concept would be Christmas themed winter looks, I was more than thrilled to do one. I was kind of confused at first, torn between the choice of wearing red-green colored outfit or pure winter? As you can see, I chose pure winter. I wore my long bought coat, paired with a belt and a pair of spiked ankle boots. What do you think? Winter enough?

There is no snow in Indonesia, but I believe it will still be a holly jolly Christmas. As ready as you are, I am ready for Christmas miracles.

A day to Christmas...

Bisous!


Images courtesy of Michelle Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. We, the Midnight Couture Team, want to wish you a very Merry Christmas! We did a little Christmas Special photoshoot in one of Berlin's IN Clubs. Come along and share your thoughts with us. We are happy to welcome you :)
    All the best,

    Jana & Vanessa from charming Berlin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice concept! :)
    you and nadya looks so happy together! :)

    raphaelainez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. merry cristmas dear.. your shoes..loveeeeeeee it..

    new follower ^^

    follow me :)
    thanks
    http://mybeautypinastika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete