Thursday, May 9, 2013

March - April Recap


These past couple of month were crazy! I got my dad's birthday on March, prom and national exam on April, and finally now we welcome May. It is always good look back a be grateful of what we've been through and what we've achieved, isn't it?

March..
My daddy's birthday


April..
Bali La Vista, together with the unforgettable accident which left bruises to me and my classmates. Thank goodness though, we're all fine.

Prom


and I gave myself a little treat, this

It's been years since the last time I watch NBL Live on court and support my favorite team, CLS Knights. Most of my girlfriends dislike the game or simply have no interest in it. That's why I ended up watching it with my little brother. I just love the adrenalin, the passion, and the vibe I get when I watch these games. I know I can't play, but I still love the game.

May..
Well, to be honest I expect a lot from this month since it is the start of my official holiday. I got my college application done, fingers crossed for the I20 and visa. I am also preparing my students for their final exam. Another thing, I started my français class and back to my workout routine with my trainer. You might noticed me trying to lose weight last year, but after being educated by fitness instructors and health experts, I now realize that being skinny is not the main goal. The main goal is to have a healthy lifestyle. So, just a quick reminder for those of you who are trying so hard to be skinny, dear, skinny is not good. Be healthy.

Oh, one more thing, I made my first writing contribution to Folka Magazine and please do check it out here & here!

Bisous!


Photographed by Virginie Poetry & friends
Edited by Virginie Poetry
Prom look : dress - BCBG, sandals&obi - ZARA, earrings - LV, clutch - Aldo

4 comments:

  1. Great post! Everyone's dresses looked beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog~
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i'm sure you've got a really unforgettable last past 2 months!<3
    even tho i know it was very tiring when you got your national exam, but it was paid by all the happiness you got after it!<3
    wish you'll got best score on the result! xx<3

    agneskoriston19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing and inspiring collection of images! Well done dear girl!
    Sending you kisses and hugs.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. high school is the best!! :)

    yes i will see you soon;)

    ReplyDelete